Things are brewing at StartupQ8 labs. In addition to planning our next event, we’re starting a weekly OpenCoffee Club for local entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts to meet, network, share ideas and collaborate. Here are the details:
- Open Coffee Club – Kuwait
- For: Entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, developers, programmers, all welcome.
- Topic: Business Model Generation – How to define business objectives and strategies for your startup.
- When/where: Monday December 31st at 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM @ Java Detour in Sour Tower.
- Organizer: Faisal AlMahmeed is handling the organization and logistics. You can contact him here.
Feel free to bring a blank or partially filled business model canvas, and we’ll take it from there.
Let us know if you have any questions.