If you’ve been following the blog, you’ll know StartupQ8 is the official simulcast partner for the Lean Startup Conference in Kuwait. We are thrilled to be broadcasting selected highlights of the conference before our next meetup this coming Saturday.
After reviewing over 7 hours of conference footage, we have selected the most useful and interesting speakers for your viewing pleasure. They are:
- Prototyping to Validate a Big Idea at Getaround by Jessica Scorpio (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/jessica-scorpio-2012-lean-startup-conference)
- I (Heart) Ugly by Lane Halley (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/lane-halley-2012-lean-startup-conference)
- Secrets of Rapid Mobile App Development by Matt Brezina (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/brezina/secrets-of-rapid-app-development-lean-startup-conf-2012)
- Failure is Great and Other Myths of the Lean Startup by Andres Glusman (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/andres-glusman)
- Moving Fast While Caring About Design at Hipmunk by Adam Goldstein (No Slides)
- Testing MVPs with Crowdfunding by Justin Wilcox (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/justin-wilcox-lean-startup-conference-2012)
- Innovation Accounting in Practice by Ash Maurya (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/ash-innovationaccounting)
- Lean Marketing by Leah Busque (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/startuplessonslearned/leah-busque-2012-lean-startup-conference)
- How To Run a 5 Whys (With Humans, Not Robots) by Dan Milstein (Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/danmil30/how-to-run-a-5-whys-with-humans-not-robots)
The speakers we chose offer great content on a variety of subjects. They cover design, mobile app development, product testing and marketing, so there’s something for everyone including people new to the startup scene. Whether you’re running a startup or plan to do so in near future, there’s something to be learned by attending.
The speeches should last a total of 75 minutes. We will be starting at 5:30 pm (not earlier as originally planned) and concluding at 6:45 pm, right before the meetup commences.
Please use the following Eventbrite page to RSVP: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4755404543
See you Saturday!