10 Strains That Help Conquer Your Anxiety
Anxiety is one of the most commonly suffered mental illnesses today. There are millions of individuals around the globe that suffer from anxiety on many different multitudes on a regular basis. Some individuals are naturally anxious by nature, while others only feel extreme anxiety when they are in social settings. No matter how often or how severe you suffer from anxiety, cannabis has proven to be a great natural medicine for combating this ever so common of an ailment. Here are 10 strains of cannabis that are known for helping to relieve anxiety.
1. Sour Diesel is an invigorating Sativa with a very pungent diesel aroma. This strain is said to be fast acting and delivers an energizing effect. The THC content on this strain ranges between 19 and 25%.
2. Green Crack offers an invigorating, focused, and energizing buzz that is accompanied by fruity flavors and sweet aromas. This strain is a favorite of many creative individuals such as writers and artists. The THC content of the strain ranges between 13 and 21%.
3. Jack Herer is as strong at defeating anxiety as the man it was named after was at fighting against cannabis prohibition. This sativa dominant strain offers a creative and focused buzz. The THC content of the strain ranges between 18 and 23%.
4. Blue Cheese a cross between the original UK Cheese and Blueberry strains. This indica offers a very heavy couch lock effect bringing great relief from anxiety, stress, and pain. The THC content of this strain ranges between 15 and 20%.
5. Bubba Kush is an Indica strain known for its tranquilizing and relaxing effects. This beautiful strain provides hints of hash flavors along with chocolate and coffee undertones. This strain is sure to help relax any anxiety that you may be suffering. The THC content of this strain ranges from 14 to 22%.
6. Blueberry is an award winning strain from the breeder known as DJ Short. This strain offers sweet, fruity flavors and intense relaxing effects. The strain is said to provide great relief from anxiety as well as insomnia and lack of appetite. The THC content of this strain ranges from 16 to 24%.
7. Pineapple Express is the result of combining Trainwreck with the Sativa strain known as Hawaiian. This potent and intense strain offers aromas that are sweet and fruity along with earthy flavors. This Sativa is said to come on fast and hit very hard providing a long-lasting, uplifting, and energetic buzzards. The THC content of this strain ranges from 10 to 17%.
8. Trainwreck is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that is notorious for its euphoric and creative effects. Many Medical Marijuana patients utilize this strain for arthritis, anxiety, PTSD, migraines, ADHD and more. This wonderful strain provides a sweet and spicy aroma and offers a THC content ranging from 12 to 21%.
9. Skunk #1 phenotype that originated in the UK back in the 1980s. This strain is known to have a strong aroma similar to cheddar cheese and provides a long-lasting, happy, and relaxed effect with a THC content ranging from 12 to 20%.
10. OG Kush is one of the most well-known strains in the US and is the primary strain in many West Coast hybrids produced today. This strain provides a very intense euphoric, pain-relieving and focused buzz. OG has a very distinct flavor and aroma that can be distinguished easily. Many describe it as being very.